Eyebrow Architect Brow Mascara With A Brush & A Comb
- For faded, over-depilated or scruffy brows
- Leaves a natural effect of a well-shaped brow
- Cleans the brow from any fluid or powder residues
- Nourishes the hairs – strengthens, evens and buffs with D-Panthenol
- The best solution for temporarily or permanently darkened eyebrows
The EYEBROW ARCHITECT Mascara does not tint the skin. It darkens, thickens and neatens the brow arch, lasting a full day. The brow shaper in the form of a light gel comes in two colors to emphasize your beauty, and to highlight and tame your brow line:
– Brown EYEBROW ARCHITECT for light complexions and redheads.
– Black EYEBROW ARCHITECT is best suited for darker complexions and brunettes.
The comfortable and flexible brush gathers just the right amount of gel.
The additional pink comb removes any product excess and gives the brow its final touch.
Composition of Film-building Ingredients, Hydrating Ingredients, D-Panthenol, Vitamins C&E
- Mark the bottom edge of the eyebrow with an eyeliner or a brow liner. Delicately smudge that line with strokes following the direction of your hairs’ growth.
- Apply brown or black EYEBROW ARCHITECT with the brush.
- Once the gel dries, remove any potential excess with the enclosed comb.